LEPH2021 has been extended for the full week of 22 – 26 March 2021 due to the very large number of abstracts and session proposals.
- This is a DRAFT program and may be subject to changes to speakers and times.
- Additional sessions will be progressively added to the program.
- Some speakers, their affiliations and presentation titles may still need to be confirmed.
- The order of speakers in a session may need to be changed.
- The term ‘Moderator’ is used generically to include chairpeople, facilitators and those conducting various workshop sessions.
- Times shown as ‘EST’ are for Eastern Standard Time in the USA.
- ‘MoI’ are Marketplace of Ideas sessions
- ‘TBA’ = to be advised.
- The LEPH2021 Program Committee reserves the right to make any changes.
- Speakers and panelists must register for LEPH2021